Nominate an Australian cancer research organisation to become our seasonal Big Hug Beneficiary
With every sale of a Big Hug Box, the profits made are proudly passed on to assist in improving the outcomes of Australians affected by cancer.
Since 2018, The Big Hug Box is proud to have donated over $40,000 to one sole beneficiary from sales profits. We are excited that we now have the ability to extend our support to other organisations that support patients and families, through our seasonal Big Hug Box Beneficiary Program.
The Big Hug Box acknowledges that many organisations are doing a fantastic job through research and other initiatives to improve patient outcomes and experiences from diagnosis to treatment, and on to recovery.
From July 2022, we are placing the power in the hands of our community to help us determine where our profits go each season.
How our The Big Hug Box Beneficiary Program will work
1) By filling out our nomination form, you will let us know of an organisation dedicated to supporting Australians affected by cancer through their vital research and support work and what receiving a donation from The Big Hug Box might assist this organisation in providing.
2) The Big Hug Box will carefully review all nominations.
3) At the beginning of every season change, we will announce (via social media) the selected cancer-research organisation to receive profits from all Big Hug Boxes, purchased on our website during that season.
4) At the end of each season (3-month duration) The Big Hug Box team will finalise the total donation amount to be received by the nominated charity.
5) The donation amount will be shared with our community (via social media).
To nominate an organisation doing wonderful work, fill out the nomination form linked below. In this form, we ask you to let us know a few details about yourself and why you are nominating your selected charity.
Thank you for supporting The Big Hug Box, we look forward to hearing about incredible organisations doing incredible things.